Neutral density filters help to control the amount of light hitting the sensor independent from the aperture. This allows filmmakers to control the depth of field with the aperture, even under bright light conditions.
Its portfolio includes eight neutral density filters with a range of 10 stops, available in the densities 0.3 to 2.1 and 3.0. The filters consist of one special coated filter glass. Due to this production method, Classic ND filters offer the highest possible colour accuracy throughout all stops and in between different batches. This enables flexible filter stacking and reduces the colour grading time.
The new filter collection is coated for 380-780 nm. This means that its effect reaches from visible light up into the near-infrared spectrum. Consequentially, Classic ND filters reduce infrared pollution. A special multi-resistant, anti-reflection coating complements the characteristics of Classic ND.
- Coated 380-780 nm (visible light to near-infrared spectrum)
- No tint, for easy colour grading
- Reduces infrared pollution
- Multi-resistant, anti-reflection coating (BBAR)
- Black edge sealing to reduce straylight
- Available in 8 stops from 0.3 – 2.1 and 3.0