ISCO4all combines three stand-alone spherical cine primes and an anamorphic front adapter. The adapter ISCORAMA 54 CU-1.5x is considered a true classic among anamorphic film fans. And while its vintage look remained the same, the modern version shows upgrades such as a reduced closed focus distance of 1.4 m, clarity improvement and a 0.8 gear ring.
The three compact ISCOspherical A+ cine primes complement the set with focal lengths of 43, 58 and 85 mm and a 2.4 T-stop. They are a Schneider-Kreuznach version of the Mini-Primes by the young company DuLens and made to match the ISCORAMA-style. That is why the lenses are provided with an ISCOspherical Amber-Coating (A+) that can create particularly authentic flares. Selected accessories complete the set that comes along in a handy hard case.
ISCORAMA 54 CU-1.5x:
- Squeeze factor 1.5x
- Patented ISCO single-focus system
- Minimum Focus Distance 1.4m
- Stepless horizon adjustment
- Standard 0.8mm gear on the focus ring
- ¼”-20 UNC bracket for rod support
ISCOsphericals A+ EF:
- Vintage-style look and flare
- Amber coating (A+)
- Consistent in size, weight and scale positions
- EF mount; PL mount kit available as accessory
Movie ‘ISCO rides again’ (2021):
Directed and shot by Daniel Bichler and Marco Werner
Shot on RED MONSTRO. All shots were taken with the ISCORAMA adapter.